TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service are effective from May 01, 2021.
This website is operated by tikshorts. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to tikshorts. tikshorts offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Our Details
- Your Responsibility For Others Who Access Our Website Using Your Device Or Internet Connection
- Other Documents Governing Your Use Of Our Website
- Availability Of Our Website
- Your Account Details
- Ownership Of Material On Our Website
- Information And Content On Our Website Provided On Non-Reliance Basis
- Permitted Use Of Materials On Our Website
- Prohibited Uses Of Our Website
- Viruses And Other Harmful Content
- Links To Other Websites
- Links To Our Website
- Exclusions And Limitations Of Liability
- Age Restrictions On Use Of Our Website
- Mobile Messaging Program Terms Of Service
- Governing Law And Jurisdiction
- Copyright, Credit, And Logo
1. Our Details
- tikshorts, LLC (we, our, and us) operates the website.
- Our contact email address is Support@tikshorts.com
2. Your Responsibility For Others Who Access Our Website Using Your Device Or Internet Connection
You must ensure that any persons who access our website on your computer(s) or device(s), or who are permitted or able to access our website on your computer(s) or device(s), or who use your internet connection, are aware of these Terms of Service and all other documentation referred to in them, and that such persons also agree to be bound by and to comply with these Terms of Service. If for any reason whatsoever, such persons do not agree to these Terms of Service or do not wish to be bound by them, they must not access or use our website, and you must not permit them to do so.
3. Other Documents Governing Your Use Of Our Website
- If you do not agree to the terms set out in these Terms of Service, you must not use our website.
4. Availability Of Our Website
- We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- the website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones, or viewing platforms.
- We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
- Our website is provided for users all over the world. Although it may be possible to access the website from any country, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the UK, or that the content available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states.
- to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose, or availability of the website;
- to accurately describe our current data-processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations, and official guidance.
- If required by law, we will provide you with notice of any changes in these Terms of Service or the other documentation referred to in them by posting a notice on the website and/or by posting an updated version of these Terms of Service or other such documentation on our website with a new effective date stated at the beginning of them.
6. Your Account Details
- If we provide you with account information such as a user name, identification number, account code, and/or password, you must keep such information confidential and secret and not disclose it to anyone. All account information is provided for use of the named account holder only, and not for any other person. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your account information to any third party.
- Where we provide you with the option to select your own login information, including a password, we recommend that you supply login information unique to your own use of this website, and do not use information from other accounts you may hold with other websites or any easily discoverable information about you. You are responsible for any consequences of unauthorized access to your account due to any disclosure of your login information to any third party.
- You must never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other individuals. We prohibit the creation of, and you agree that you will not create, an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- We reserve the right to withdraw access to your account without notice for any actual or suspected breach of these Terms of Service or any other documentation referred to in them, including, without limitation, where we suspect that there has been unauthorized access to your account or any unauthorized disclosure of your login information.
- If you know or suspect that the confidentiality of your login information has been compromised, for example, by the disclosure of such information to any third party, you must immediately change your password. If you are unable to change your password, you must immediately notify us by email, at Support@tikshorts.com
7. Ownership Of Material On Our Website
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in our website and the content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the website and its contents, other than as specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other branding owned by third parties and used or displayed on or via our website (collectively, “Third Party Mark(s)”) may be trademarks of their respective owners, who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected with us. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, or in terms provided by the owner of a Third Party Mark, nothing in these Terms of Service or on or via the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our or any Third Party Marks that are used or displayed on the website, without the respective owner’s prior written permission, in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of our trademarks will benefit us exclusively.
8. Information And Content On Our Website Provided On Non-Reliance Basis
- Our website is made available to you in order to provide you with general information about us, our business, and any products or services that we offer from time to time. We do not make our website available for any other purposes, except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service.
- The content on our website is not intended to be construed as advice. You must not rely on any of the content of our website for any purposes whatsoever, and you must seek your own independent professional advice before deciding to take any course of action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any of the content available on our website at any time.
- We make no representations and provide no warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, that any of the content or materials available on our website from time to time are accurate, up to date, or complete.
9. Permitted Use Of Materials On Our Website
- The content on our website is provided for your personal, private, and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our website for lawful personal, private and non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organization aware of the content on our website. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website without our prior written consent.
- Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change any images, media, or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website.
- You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology, or any similar third-party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our website to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.